These brownies are the kind of brownies that you just want to keep eating until there’s not a single little crumb left but also save so you can have one every day! They are new favourites in our house and I think you might like them too. Just don’t do what my husband have done for the last three days and have them for both breakfast and lunch… or actually, maybe just do that! You deserve it!
1 large 30×20 tray (one lamington tray!)
1 cup melted butter
1 cup dark cocoa powder
2 cups of sugar
Pinch of salt
1 cup plain flour
200 grams melted dark chocolate
Dark chocolate, sea salt and pretzels for decoration.
1. Line a baking tray with baking paper. One sheet normally covers it all.
2. Melt the butter and add in the cocoa, melted chocolate and sugar. Whisk until smooth.
3. Add the eggs and salt.
4. Add the flour and mix until no lumps are left but do not over mix it. Just until it’s smooth.
5. Pour the brownie mix into your baking tray.
6. Place pretzels on the brownie batter in rows.
7. Bake in the oven for 35 mins and make sure not to over bake it!
10. Let cool completely, drizzle with melted chocolate, sprinkle with sea salt and eat!